Tuesday, February 19, 2008

thinkjotdraw contest results


Wooo-hooo! I got 2nd place in the thinkjotdraw book cover contest! Well, actually, I tied for 2nd place, but it's still 2nd place! The winner of the contest, was the fabulous children's illustrator Jannie Ho, and she so deserved to win! Her entry was truly inspiring and I'm thrilled to be receiving some thinkjotdraw books with her design on the cover. The contest was judged by the super talented children's book illustrator Amanda Sheperd and you can read her comments on each entry right here. How exciting for me to be part of such a talented group of illustrators!

7 comments:

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Thank you nina!! When I first saw your entry I loved it right away.... congrats congrats!! Heres to more creativity goodness....

Kelly Medina said...

This is wonderful! Great job. I can see why the judge said it was a tough choice. Congratulations!

Vhrsti said...

So nice blog, Nina! Love your sweet imagination!

Flora Chang said...

Aw aw aw... this is co cute; I love everything about it!
Congratulations!!!! :D

Christine Clemmensen said...

Congratulation:)) That is so wonderful. I love your post - sweet elements and great colouring:)
I tagged you for a corner of your workspace. I hope you'll want to play (you can see more info on my blog):)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!! Your cover art design is sublime. Fab work!!!!

Eli said...

Super cute design, I like the little birds and the dog, but also the textures and layout. Very cool!