Wednesday, February 06, 2008

i *heart* a muse


I'm super busy for the next few weeks, designing stamp images for A Muse. We are currently working on products that will be part of the huge July release that we do every year. I can't post any sneek peeks, so I thought I would post these pages I put together a while back that show some of the kids stuff and animals that I have done over the years.

I have so much fun working with Linda and coming up with new images for her stamp line...I am so blessed to be a part of such an amazing company. If you don't know much about the paper crafting business (and I didn't when I first started illustrating for it), it's a huge industry, with avid stampers and paper crafters that are incredibly enthusiastic about what they do. Most of them are avid bloggers as well. It's such a fun business to be a part of.

I *heart* A Muse.

1 comments:

Elena said...

I *heart* A Muse and designs by you, Nina! I rarely leave you a comment, I know I should, but today is the day to let you know what an amazing job you do for A Muse. I can not wait to see what you are designing... Happy weekend!