Friday, October 09, 2009

jack o grams



I just finished these double sided postcards that will be used as fundraisers for my daughter's school. She's in high school, so I tried to make them a bit more sophisticated then my usual kid stuff. I did the top one, with the pumpkin jack in the box, more for boys and the bottom one to appeal more to girls.
My daughter is involved in Student Government and they are going to be selling these to the kids at school to give to each other for Halloween. They came up with calling them Jack O Grams, which is really fun!
My wonderful friends at A & A Printing, here in Seattle, will be donating the cost of printing, which is so very cool.

2 comments:

justdoodleit said...

Those ghosts are making me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! I hope they sell like gangbusters to benefit the school!