I'm finally getting my If entry posted for this week. I started this on Saturday, but only had a bit of time each day to work on it, so it seemed like forever before I finished it! I'm really proud of myself for doing the entire piece in Illustrator, even the shading! I think I'm finally getting a handle on the brushes in IA. I even tried a bit of gradient shading on the penguins, which I think works pretty well.
I might work on this a bit more and send it out as a holiday promo card. It's not quite the right size for a card, so I'll have to do a bit of reworking. I should have thought of a card size when I started this!