Tuesday, May 05, 2009



What do you do when you're getting a box ready to ship to your Mom for Mother's Day and you discover all you have is Holiday wrapping paper? As my friend Gail used to say whenever we were bored, "We could make something". It became a joke after awhile, but that's what I did. I made my own gift wrap using brown kraft paper and A Muse stamps. A little ribbon and a bit of raffia tied in there and they turned out very eco-chic, in my humble opinion.
And of course, I had to make a card. This picture of it is awful, don't know what happened there, but I printed out a small illo I did last year for a Dunkin Donuts Mother's Day gift card contest (I didn't win, darn it!), matted it with some A Muse cardstock, glued that onto some white cardstock and added a row of pink buttons along the bottom. Easy peasy and fun to do.
Look it, Gail...I made something!

0 comments: