Sunday, May 10, 2009

IF - parade


I couldn't let another week go buy without participating in Illustration Friday, so I went through my old illos and took bits and pieces of a few and came up with this...kinda funky and probably not what I would do if starting out fresh, but hey, it works and it was fun to do. And that's what this is all about anyway, having fun with no strings attached!
I'm making good progress on the book - (for those of you who don't know, I'm illustrating my 1st kids book right now) Whooo-hooo, I'm on pgs 24-25, out of 32. I'll be sharing a few sneaky peeks soon, I promise!
Hope all you moms had a good day today!

7 comments:

Edrian said...

I love the pet parade. great concept!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

great way to mix things up! looking forward to seeing your book illustrations.

erin said...

very fun!

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is so cute! It makes me wish I had more pets so I could have a "pet parade."

Nina Crittenden said...

Glad to hear things are going well with your book! When are the final illos due?

Edrian said...

Thanks for your comment. I wanted to answer your question and tell you that my new medium is Photoshop. I have switched to digital and find myself really comfortable with it and saving a ton of time!

-Edrian

thedoodlegirl said...

Loving the cute little princess outfit! So cute!