Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gee, thanks!



The lovely Ann Marie has given me this blogger award! I'm so honored, especially since I really don't blog that often . Thank you, Ann Marie. And in keeping with the rules of the award, I have to list 7 things I love and then pass this along to some other bloggers. So, here goes with the 7 things:

1. I love chocolate! I know, I know, everybody loves chocolate, but seriously, in my case, living without it is not an option.

2. I love cats! I am a cat person and have always had cats as pets. I find them extremely interesting and of course, adorable! The cat we have now, Scout, is so funny, he has a daily routine that he follows as close as possible and expects us to do it too!

3. I love hanging out with my teenage daughter - she's a great kid and so much fun to be around. (most of the time, she is a teenager after all!)

4. I love to go to the movies and out to dinner with my husband. We don't get to do this too often, so when we do, I really enjoy it.

5. I love going back to my home state of Indiana every summer to spend time with my family there. It's a small town, so I enjoy doing small town things like bowling and mini golf. This summer we are having a family reunion with all my cousins, it should be really interesting...

6. I like doing crossword puzzles. I was never good at this when I was younger, but I took it up a few years ago and it gets easier, the more you do it. I like exercising my brain, if it's not toooo hard!

7. Of course, I love creating! I like making all kinds of things - painting, sketching, digital art, card making, it's all good and I'll be doing it until I can't hold a brush any longer!

I'm sending this award on to Mike, Chris, Amy and Nicky.

5 comments:

Chris Kennett said...

Nice one Nina and thanks for the award. Hopefully I can find some time this week to spread the love some more!

Amy C said...

Wow, I am totally honored Nina, thank you so much. Really glad to have met you through blog land and to have discovered the fabulous nina seven blog.

Nicky Linzey said...

Thanks Nina for this, I'm honoured. Love your blog too.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Great list, Nina!! I have trouble living without chocolate, too! :)

mike r. baker said...

Oi! Sorry I'm so late in popping over here, Nina! Big hugs and kisses for this lovely honor! You deserve the award so much and I'm so happy you think I do too. :)