Wednesday, January 28, 2009

baby i'm back!


Wooo-hoooo! I'm back, baby! New computer, new printer/scanner, and a new updated copy of Creative suite. It feels good to be back - I missed you Photoshop and you, too Illustrator. Like old friends you haven't seen for awhile, they are the same, yet a little bit different. It's gonna to be a bit before I'm used to the changes, but I'm a happy camper, a decidedly poorer, but happy camper!
I learned a lot throughout this process - 64 versus 32 bit operating systems, formats of external hard drives (FAT32 vs.NTFS), compatibility of software and scanners, downloading new drivers, etc. So, if you are a PC user and are thinking about updating your computer, just ask me, I'll tell you all about how much fun you'll have!

3 comments:

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

wheee! yay! Even the cat is happy!

Anonymous said...

What a funny illustration! Congrats on obtaining your new computer stuff.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Hi Nina,

I have tagged you with a blog award! See the details on my blog.