Thursday, August 28, 2008

new holiday card designs





I finally did finish my new holiday card designs for my coffee themed greeting card line. Whew! I've been waiting to post them until they were up on my website and they are up, so here they are. I spent a lot of time fussing with these, probably more than I should have, but I'm happy with the results and I sure hope my customers are too!
It's hard to beleive that Christmas is only 4 months away! I don't know about you, but I think have a love/hate relationship with Christmas. It all started when I worked in Visual Merchandising (fancy name for Display) for a dept. store. Every year, I would work soooooo hard to get ready for the Holidays in the store, that by the time they came, I could care less. Even though I don't do that kind of work any more, I still do a lot of work with my greeting cards (which I'm not complaining about!) and around the house that it sometimes loses it's meaning and becomes "What else do I have to do before Christmas?," rather than enjoying it. This year, I hope to change that mindset and really enjoy it! So, fa la la. Hope you like the cards.


3 comments:

Danielle McDonald said...

Hi Nina Seven! Thank you for taking the time to leave comment on my "no body loves me" post!!! I have been struggling to find time for the blogging world and am missing visiting people as well! It was lovely to have a read back through yours as it's been a while since I visited! I LOVE these latest cards! You have a beautiful sense of colour. I also love the moving van you created for A Muse! Gorgeous stuff!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Ah yes, I've been working on something Christmas-y too right now..its weird because its so hot right now!!!

I love the cards, expecially the one with the gingerbread man cookies :-)

Novell said...

I love these all, Nina! My favorites are the 'Dear, Santa' and the snowman drinking a latte. So much fun!!