Thursday, January 24, 2013

walmart valentines scrapbooking products

 

Hello friends! If you happen to have a big, ole' Walmart in your city - check it out - I have 2 scrapbooking collections there right now for Valentine's Day! They are sold as part of the Studio G line of crafting products. The Walmart nearest my home doesn't carry these and I haven't received any samples yet, so getting ahold of some photos or actual product has been difficult. I actually got these photos from screen shots of a video I found online.
 
 
Thanks, Steph, for making the video of your crafty haul from Walmart. It's the only way so far that I've been able to see my designs on these products.


 
It was super fun to work on these collections for Studio G. There are tons of products to choose from - Papers, stickers, stamps, butttons, ribbons, etc. If you happen to have purchased any of these and made something with them - send me a photo and I'll post it here. Happy crafting!



2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

thats awesome nina :) they look so cute

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Nina! Congrats! Just adorable!