Monday, September 10, 2007

to do list

I don't have much time to blog this week. I don't have time to do the Illustration Friday challenge either, which makes me sad!
Here's what's on my to do list this week!

* Finish inking the designs for a NEW A Muse stamp release (think Valentine's Day!)
* Finish the custom holiday design I'm doing for a local non-profit group
* Paint our walkway and steps (I starting prepping them over the weekend and didn't get it finished!)
* Decorate the window at the A Muse retail store with a Halloween theme
* Begin some custom coffee designs for the Starbucks Partner store in the Starbucks Center
* Take my son in to the Dr. for some blood work (this will not be fun!)
* Pamper myself on Thursday, because it's my birthday! (more on this later)
* Make up orders for my greeting cards that came in last week
* and of course my usual wife and mom duties that I do every week!

Phew! I better go start on some of this stuff!

0 comments: