Monday, June 09, 2014

makes me happy - succulents!


Working in the field of art licensing means that I need to keep a lot of the work I'm doing a secret, until it is licensed and out in the stores on products. That means a lot of time can go by, from the finished art and when I can share it. So, my little blog is often neglected because I can't really share what I want to share. Therefore, I decided to start a regular (hopefully, weekly) feature called Makes Me Happy, so I can post on a timely basis and also share things that I like and of course, things that make me happy. There will be posts about trending topics in the illustration and fashion worlds, posts showcasing other artists work that I admire, posts about color palettes that are swoon worthy and posts that are just fun, happy things.

With all the bad news in the world, sometimes you just need to take some time to focus on happy things and happy thoughts. I hope the things that make me happy will make your day a little bit happier, too!

My first Makes Me Happy post is all about Succulents! Here are some fun photos and illustrations of wonderfully, unique succulents. The links to these images are listed below and to see more succulent love, visit my Pinterest Succulent page.  http://bit.ly/Txlqpr

 

1 comments:

Catherine Peart said...

Oooh, love this idea! Off to check the source from one of those pics right now.