Thursday, April 10, 2014

trending - home is where the heart is

I recently starting following the super talented surface designer, Kristina Kraemer, on Instagram and on her blog. Today, she did a great post on her blog, regarding a trending theme in illustration and pattern design, that she calls Home Sweet Home. She has some great photos of the trend on her blog, which you can see, right here and on Pinterest, where she created a board for it. You can go here to see the board.

I've been seeing that trend as well and recently did a couple of collections that featured some of those elements. Here's a little peek at them. As usual, for any licensing inquiries, please contact my rep at Pink Light Studio.


This one is from my Black+White+1 collection
 

 
These 2 are from my Happy Town Collection
 

1 comments:

Kristina Kraemer said...

Thanks for reading my blog and also sharing it with your readers! I'm loving this trend right now and think you have a great selection to choose from!