Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a sneak peek - wall decals


I have some wall decals coming out this fall for Roomates and I happened to see a sneak peek of one of them, over on their blog, so I thought I would share it, too. Here's what they said about this one:

"Tree wall decals continue to be popular decorating options for nurseries and bedrooms, and I think this next addition is going to be no exception. We've combined a sweet little tree with stylish pink and purple alphabet letters and patterned animal friends to create this fun (and educational!) alphabet tree. This would look so sweet in a little girl's nursery! Not a fan of the colors? Don't fret: we've got more options coming down the road, from the looks of things."

They have a fun jungle set coming out soon, too, that I designed. Thank you, Roomates!

0 comments: