Sunday, March 11, 2012

BBQ time!



 
One of the first collections that I sold through my rep, Pink Light Design, is now out in stores. Licensed through Unique Party Supplies, it's a BBQ collection, consisting of paper plates, napkins and tablecloths. They sell to major retailers like Target and Walmart, so if you are looking for some fun tableware for your parties this summer, I hope you'll pick up these and let me know if you spy them in your local store!  The 1st photo is the collection, not showing the tablecloth, and the next photo is their spring ad that they just sent out, that has one of the plates featured in it. It's so exciting to see my work on the final product! I received samples of them yesterday and they look super!


5 comments:

Catherine Peart said...

These look fantastic! I will keep an eye out for them and let you know!

hapi-ness said...

ahhh how cool :) well done you! xxx

anil ks said...

..Great!!love your art..

Shirley said...

Look at THESE!!! They're awesome, Nina. I love your collection! Congratulations, it must be super exciting to hold these in your hand. I'll let you know if I see them at my local stores...I'm so happy for you!

Tamara Henderson said...

These look great! Congrats Nina!