Friday, November 25, 2011

let's chat


I love it when I get to see designs I've done used in fun, clever ways, like in the above greeting card design from the latest issue of 365 cards. I illustrated the retro phone as a stamp design for A Muse Studio a few years ago and seeing it again made me realize how much I like it. I particularly like the way card designer, Carly Robertson used it here. Love the little twinkle sticker in the center of the dial! and Let's Chat is the perfect wording to go with it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your work always makes me smile Nina!!!! wonderful to see your stamp design....it is so awesome!!!!

Michaele Razi said...

How awesome is that!

Shirley said...

SUPER cool, Nina! This is really great and your retro phone is fabulous. I had one of those growing up! Thanks for your kind visit recently..I'm so delayed at my visits but wanted to say thanks and hope you had a super Thanksgiving holiday!

Julissa Mora said...

Very cool Nina! :)