Monday, July 18, 2011

etsy shop


I opened an Etsy shop! Well, in actuality, I re-opened an old Etsy shop, with a spiffy new banner and I'll be selling illustrations this time around. My old shop sold original  mixed media art pieces, way back in 2007! My new shop will have mostly prints for kiddos, and I hope to add downloadable activity sheets, greeting cards and digi scrapbook collections, some time in the future.

I'm starting small and will add things here and there, as I see how it goes. So far, I've put up some images from my animal alphabet series and one of my favorites from a We Love to Illustrate post.

You can check it out, right here.

2 comments:

Michaele Razi said...

Yay! Congrats! I'll check it out.

Shirley said...

HOORAY Nina! Congratulations on the re-opening of your cool Etsy shop and here's to many, many sales!