Friday, December 10, 2010

my paper monkey


I illustrated a book! It's not exactly what you might think, though. It's not a picture book, it's a coloring book. Fun in the Forest, is now available on this cool website, called mypapermonkey.com. All the coloring and activity books are personalized with your child's name on the cover and on every page throughout the book. Just type in a name, on the right side of the web page, then hit Preview and you can page through the whole book. I love drawing woodland creatures, so this was perfect for me. I even threw in a few activity pages for fun. Help Mr.Squirrel find the Giant Acorn!

7 comments:

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Wow! Brilliant Nina!

Unknown said...

great!!! awesome!! congrats!! :-D i'll take a look right now!

Tamara Henderson said...

Cute cover!

bee said...

Oh man - that is SO awesome! I just had a look, your illos are the sweetest Nina!!! Those little beavers cracked me up, they are so darn cute :) Well done, what a fun project!

Brad said...

awesome! nina this looks so cool! i remember i had a picture book with the same idea when i was kid. i remember how fun it was to read the story with my name it. congrats!!

Tracy said...

Cute! I'll have to check this out and see all of your images. Love it!

Christina Rodriguez said...

What a great idea! I love this and will have to order some for my neice and nephew.