Wednesday, September 01, 2010

FREE Back to School Printables


It's time for our Sept post over at We Love to Illustrate. This month, we are doing a really fun thing - FREE Printable stickers for downloading. Back to school book name tags, lunch box stickers, labels, etc. Each artist did their own unique take on the subject and there is something for everyone. You can see all of them and download your favorites, right here. You can also play along and do your own set, by attaching a link to your set through Mr. Linky at the bottom of the post. ENJOY!

11 comments:

bee said...

Nina your stickers are ACE my friend!! WOOHOO! I'm gonna stick that bear label on everything coz I just adore that bear so much. Mr Owl is also especially cool :D

Unknown said...

those are lovely!! COOL! i want to participate too! :-D

x said...

this post makes me wish i was back in school. too cute...

justdoodleit said...

Hoot label is a hoot!

Eric Barclay said...

Super cute. Love these little characters.

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Love these, Nina!!!

Desiree said...

Cute, cute and cute!

Julissa Mora said...

Hi Nina :) I think your stickers came out so sharp! When I first saw them I was like WOW these are GOOD! :P Your colors are so clean and fun and the animals are so well designed...I love them all! You're doing really great stuff ;)

Kelly Medina said...

Hi Nina,

I saw the great collection of printables. Yours are soo cute! What a talent you are :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's always great to see you stopping by.

Tania said...

how cute is this- thanks so much for sharing!

Keresi Ferenc said...

Very nice pictures! Gratulation!

www.vaszon-kepek.hu


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magyar-Ex-libris-oldal/111680305559371